Hey so i'm back from an incredible week doing work experience with www.gloriousmanagement.com lovelies. Seriously fantstic. Lisa and Paul really took the time to show me what being an agent is really like and I had so much fun and they really were so wonderful to me. On my first day working there we went to watch Celebrity Mastermind at the BBC in the GREEN ROOM! The actual green room! It was fabulous- Mark Watson, Stephen K Amos, Lucy Porter and Dave Spikey. I shan't tell you what happened but I shall tell you that Stephen K Amos is a lovely lovely man.
Of course being back in Sussex I have terrible London/comedy/mylovelyHeidi withdrawal symptoms, but we shall soldier on!
I do just love comedy. I hate the fact that I've found what it is I want to do with my life, but can't just jump straight into it. I have to wait... get a full education and THEN I might be allowed to fully immerse myself in what I love.
Oh and with my comedy night that I've mentioned wanting to start- I have a venue, I have acts, I have a stage, I have a name (Laughter Track), I have a poster design- all I need now is to actually get posters/flyers printed and then get an audience!!! God has provided soooo much with this it's incredible. Praise the Lord!
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment