I just applied for the Junior Apprentice.... I don't know why.
Meh. Probably won't ever hear from that again. Allrightey.
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin other neeeeeeeeews- two exams left and I am free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except the two exams are one on thursday (history) and one NEXT MONDAY! That's like ages!
Otherness, I am going to EDINBURGH TO EDINBURGH TO EDINBURGH!!!!!!!!! It's all been really doolally and it's not booked yet but my accomodation is a yes i just need to make sure dates I want are available before I book my flights. Hopefully I will find out soon so i can sort it out and be all confirmed and YEAY! I'm really excited as I shall be working with some tres tres tres cool people up there, I'm just a bit worried that I'm going to find myself alone in the evenings with no friends, but hopefully I'll get into a nice clique and be all buddy buddy with them and we can all go round together- ahhhhhhhh. But I've got quite a few friends and aquaintances that will be up there at around the same time... friends will hopefully be lovely and let me leech off them for social life but then they'll be leaving before I do (if I get the dates I want) so I'll have to move onto my aquaintances who will be loving, kind people I am sure. (I'll just turn up to their gigs and bombard them with compliments- it tends to work.)
In relation to that- I need a job. I can theoretically afford to go to Edinburgh without a job but it does preeeeeeetty much require me to spend no money over the next two months leading up to it. The biggest sacrifice I've made so far is not buying the Sims 3. Oh the tragedies of poverty! *yeay teenage affluenza!*
xxx Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment