Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Names

Names are really important. Here is some lists of names.

Names that I'd never be able to date anyone with:

Teddy
Bill
Clive
Ian
Dean
Fred (Freddie is fine)
Bob
Biff
Alan
Neil
Barry
Percy

Names that if I met someone with that name I would have to marry
Wilberforce
Ernest
Mercury
Lysander


Names that I would quite like to be called if my name wasn't Nastassia which is an awesome name already

Claudia
Cordelia
Eponine
Titania
Elle
Delilah
Alison
Lorelei
Jane
Florentina
Ophelia
Hermia
Helena
Hero

Names that I used to hate but now like because of people I know with those names/ nice celebrities have those names
Alfie
Josie
Ed
Russell
Harriett
Jim
Wilbur

Names I think are unpleasant names but could be improved massively with small adjustments
Ann - improved with Anne
Joan - improved with Joanna
Ellen -Elle or Ellena
Rob - Robin or better yet Robyn
Fred - Freddie
Georgie- Georgiana
Pete - Peter

No comments: