Hmph I've been feeling a bit rough the last couple of days... and poor... and just a bit hmph. Well no, not really... most things in life are still fabulous and I am hugely grateful for that. A couple of things are kind of getting me down. Number one thing is Torchwood- Ianto died and the entire series just seemed to be killed off. They better bring it back or I will NOT be happy. I would be willing to take serious action and write a letter.
The other thing is something that doesn't need to be an issue but I feel is being made into an issue and I just want to run away from it. Oh...... pish.
Have a good Saturday.
xxx
3 comments:
I'll be praying for you xxxx
But yes - please, please, PLEASE may they bring Torchwood back!! I only saw yesterday's episode..
Love xxx
I doubt that the BBC are brave enough to finish one of their most popular programmes by having the hero kill his grandson and then leave the galaxy in a bit of a sulk. They're building up for a grand return. I'd bet my comfiest dressing gown on it (I was trying to work out what would effect me most substantially without upsetting anyone else, and that was the best I could do).
Sorry, it sucks when the man messes with your TV shows...
If it makes you feel any better, I'm spending my Saturday indoors, drinking flavorless hot liquids, blowing my nose, and fretting over my temperature.
Post a Comment