Hey, some really tragic things have happened in my life lately, but I'm going to try to be positive here. One positive thing is that I am being nice to my sister and it actually turns out that she is not a hideous human being! She's quite nice! It's weird!!!
I feel I should have some direction in my mindless ramblings so I think I will talk about why youtube is not pointless and the waste of a rainy, bleary saturday afternoon in England and the benefits of youtube:
It makes me happy
It keeps me up to date with important events
It gives everyone a platform to speak up about things in the world
It shows that everyone can make something of themselves- fair enough this might mean Chris Crocker gets a bit famous and he is totally talentless, but it also means that people such as Ryan Murphy, Neil Cicierega and Ryan Higa can all get noticed for their talents.
It brings great publicity to things
It gives people a sense of worth
I LOVE IT!!!
So now if ever you feel youtube is wasting your life- remember these things.
2 comments:
I think you are being a bit too harsh to your sister.
Well in previous bloggs anyhow. i also have a sister lacking the moral aptitude of a normal person. However she is no doubt a little worse than yours my sister having hit my mum n dad and i quote ' i might have a baby soon cos u can get a council house for one'
Doesnt get much worse.
Hello! Thanks for all of your comments, it's really interesting to see another point of view on the situations. I am starting to realise that when it comes to sisters, I could have it a lot worse.
Keep being cool!
x
Post a Comment