Friday, 21 September 2007

I actually understood maths!!!

Today, during a Maths lesson I actually understood what my new teacher was talking about. Since starting the new year, this had not happened before so it marks a milestone in my record of achievement. I've been somehow getting through Maths with nobody noticing that i could not do it for the last three weeks. I did get a Level 8 in my SATs so I don't understand why i seem to be doing so badly this year but it seems to be looking up for wee me.
I really feel like going on an online world right now..... is that weird? Probably. Second Life is so rubbish i don't want to bother with that. I'll just have to find some new online friends or something.... I suppose I could go on the Sims 2 but that would require installing it.... I might just watch the Rocky Horror Show again. Actually, no I will play the piano. P-p-p-p-piano!

No comments: