Sunday, 6 May 2007

SATS

Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is bank holiday Monday and the day before the start of SAT'S week. Many adults don't know what SAT'S are; so I will tell you.
S= Stupid
A= And
T= Thoughtless
S= Suffering.
They are exams inflicted on innocent children in year 2, year 6 and then again in year 9- where I am now. The government are the ones behind these exams as a way of keeping track on the education of pupils; however, I believe that these are pointless in every respect. SAT'S are not any form of qualification and are (in most schools) not particularly taken notice of. The format of SAT'S are completely different to GCSEs, so they don't even prepare you for anything.
I think that the stress of them is too severe because schools want to appear brilliant in the government's eyes, but that is not right.
I'm too stressed right now- AHHH!!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: