Monday, 19 February 2007

Things in Visible View

Hello reader.
To give you a bit more of an insight into this little world of mine and possibly to help you understand my nerdiness, I shall give you a brief description of what items I can see from where I am sitting:
A help sheet on how to use spinners in Excel.
A remote control for my CD player, which currently contains a Monkees album.
An address book with approximately 8 addresses in it.
Michael J Fox's autobiography, 'Lucky Man.'
The Book Of General Ignorance.
Another remote for my television and my DVD player/ VCR.
Several leaflets for a christian camp I will attend this Summer.
'Simple' Face Wipes.
A silver cactus thing.
Inflatable speakers.
An aborginal egg.
A 'Roman' thing I made in year 4.
Birthday cards.
A diary which contains possible baby names for when I have children with the equally as nerdy guy (lets call him Calvin) who I haven't seen for months, has a girlfriend and is about five years older than me, so I have no hope. It also has collaborations of mine and his sur name written repeatedly over it. However, I hope I think I don't fancy him any more.
Sellotape,
More excel sheets.
A collection of incredibly nerdy CDs.
More books ranging from Stephen Fry, to bibles, to Oscar Wilde.
A spider man computer.
An impressive collection of folders and various other paper containers.
A Donny Osmond Calendar.
A Star Wars picture, stuck to my mirror.
A photograph of my very few friends as proof that I have some.
A stapler.
My brick-of-a-mobile-phone.
A "Do You Speak European?" study pack.
Several framed photographs of wolves.
A webcam.
A day old glass of water.
A battery.
A mousemat from Little Britain LIVE: Computer says No_. I don't like Little Britain anymore because after the show I waited for an hour in the cold to get David Walliams' autograph (for I was in love with him at the time) but they left through another door so they wouldn't have to see their fans.

So there is a collection of the various things in my room. I hope it was insightful and moving to the point that your bottom clenched with eager and excitement as to which zainy item was next.

No comments: